A memory of earth / Daniel Arenson.
Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 34 min.)) : digital.
Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2018.
Distributor: Made available through hoopla
Most resources are available to all onsite at owning library unless resident access is indicated.
- Access for Danvers residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Danvers residents
- Access for Gloucester residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Gloucester residents
- Access for Lynnfield residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Lynnfield residents
- Access for Peabody residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Peabody residents
- Access for Reading residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Reading residents
- Access for Stoneham residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Stoneham residents
- Access for Wakefield residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Wakefield residents
- ISBN: 1977328741 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781977328748 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Edition: Unabridged.
|Restrictions on Access:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer:||Read by Jeffrey Kafer.|
|Summary:||The galaxy burns. The enemy, a race of alien scorpions, storms from star to star. Planets smolder in their wake. Across the galaxy, they hunt humans. Long ago, we humans had a planet of our own. Long ago, we could have resisted the scorpions. But today we are refugees. We are lost in darkness. We haven't seen Earth in two thousand years. We, the last humans, must band together. We must resist. We must fight the scorpions. And we must find Earth! Only Earth can unite us. Only Earth can kindle our hope. Only on Earth can we defend our species. Our homeworld calls us from beyond myth and shadow. We must find a way home. Or the scorpions will kill us all. Earth is but a memory. But we will not forget. Earth will rise again!|
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Citation: Arenson, Daniel. "A memory of earth." United States : Tantor Audio, 2018.