Intermittent fasting / Timothy Moore.
Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (31 min.)) : digital.
Publisher: [United States] : Author's Republic, 2018.
Distributor: Made available through hoopla
Most resources are available to all onsite at owning library unless resident access is indicated.
- Access for Danvers residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Danvers residents
- Access for Gloucester residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Gloucester residents
- Access for Lynnfield residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Lynnfield residents
- Access for Peabody residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Peabody residents
- Access for Stoneham residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Stoneham residents
- Access for Wakefield residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Wakefield residents
- ISBN: 1518992706 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781518992704 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Edition: Unabridged.
|Restrictions on Access:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer:||Read by Eric Budreau.|
|Summary:||Intermittent Fasting is currently one of the world's most popular health and fitness trend. It will teach you the unique process of following alternating cycles of fasting and eating. This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to fast intermittently for weight loss and also examines the concept of clean eating. By listening to it, you will learn practical and time-proven arts and practices that if religiously followed, will create a youthful, vibrant, exuberant, radiant and totally different you! Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...Why Fast? What Is Intermittent Fasting? Intermittent Fasting And Your Hormones, Intermittent Fasting And Weight Loss, Clean Eating, The Mediterranean Diet, Methods Of Intermittent Fasting, Benefits Of Intermittent Fasting, Dangers Of Intermittent Fasting, Intermittent Fasting Programs, And basically everything you need to learn how to apply the practice of Intermittent Fasting in your life's schedule so as to reap the immense benefits inherent in it and so, become a healthier, happier, better, and yes, wealthier you.|
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Citation: Moore, Timothy. "Intermittent fasting." United States : Author's Republic, 2018.