The wicked girls: a novel / Alex Marwood.
Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (14hr., 12 min.)) : digital.
Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio : Made available through hoopla, 2013.
Most resources are available to all onsite at owning library unless resident access is indicated.
- Access for Danvers residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Danvers residents
- Access for Gloucester residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Gloucester residents
- Access for Lynnfield residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Lynnfield residents
- Access for Peabody residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Peabody residents
- Access for Stoneham residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Stoneham residents
- Access for Wakefield residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Wakefield residents
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 1452695970 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781452695976 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Edition: Unabridged.
|Restrictions on Access:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer:||Read by Anna Bentinck.|
|Summary:||On a fateful summer morning in 1986, two eleven-year-old girls meet for the first time. By the end of the day, they will both be charged with murder. Twenty-five years later, journalist Kirsty Lindsay is reporting on a series of sickening attacks on young female tourists in a seaside vacation town when her investigation leads her to interview carnival cleaner Amber Gordon. For Kirsty and Amber, it's the first time they've seen each other since that dark day so many years ago. Now with new, vastly different lives-and unknowing families to protect-will they really be able to keep their wicked secret hidden? Gripping and fast-paced, with an ending that will stay with you long after you've read it, The Wicked Girls will appeal to fans of the Academy Award-nominated film Heavenly Creatures and the novels of Rosamund Lupton and Chevy Stevens.|
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Citation: Marwood, Alex. "The wicked girls: a novel." United States : Tantor Audio : 2013.