Lippincott review for NCLEX-PN / Barbara Kuhn Timby, RN, BC, BSN, MA, professor emeritus, Glen Oaks Community College, Centreville, Michigan ; Diana L. Rupert, RN, CNE, MSN, PhD, administrator, Indiana County Technology Center School of Practical Nursing, assistant professor, nursing and allied health professions, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, Pennsylvania.
- ISBN: 9781469845340 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1469845342 (pbk.)
- Description: xxi, 697 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: Tenth Edition
- Publisher: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania : Wolters Kluwer/Health, 2015.
- 2 of 3 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Nonfiction||610.73/Timby (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bunker Hill Community College||Reference||REF RT62 .T56 2015 (Text to Phone)||Library Use Only||-|
|North Shore - Danvers Campus||Test Preparation||Test Prep RT 62 .T56 2015 (pbk.) (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
|Alternate Title:|| Lippincott's review for NCLEX-PN
Review for NCLEX-PN