The magnificent Masters : Jack Nicklaus, Johnny Miller, Tom Weiskopf and the 1975 cliffhanger at Augusta / Gil Capps.
- ISBN: 9780306820410 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0306820412 (hardcover)
- Description: vii, 312 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Da Capo Press edition.
- Publisher: Boston, MA : Da Capo Press, a member of the Perseus Books Group, 2014.
- 3 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 copy at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Nonfiction||796.352/Capps (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Peabody Main||Adult Nonfiction||GV 970.3 .M37 C37 2014 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Peabody West Branch||Adult Nonfiction||NEW Sports & Hobbies/Capps (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 291-296) and index.
|Contents Note:|| The Masters -- Monday, April 7 -- Tuesday, April 8 -- Wednesday, April 9 -- Thursday, April 10 -- Nicklaus -- Friday, April 11 -- Miller -- Saturday, April 12 -- Weiskopf -- Sunday, April 13.
|Summary:|| Describes the record-breaking 1975 Masters Tournament, in which Lee Elder became the first African-American to compete at the exclusive golf club; the tournament resulted in a showdown between the three legends, Nicklaus, Miller, and Weiskopf.
Search for related items by subject
Masters Golf Tournament
Masters Golf Tournament > History.
Miller, Johnny, 1947-
Weiskopf, Tom, 1942-