The more beautiful world our hearts know is possible / Charles Eisenstein.
- ISBN: 9781583947241 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1583947248 (pbk.)
- Description: x, 273 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Berkeley, California : North Atlantic Books, 
Search for related items by series
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 copy at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Nonfiction||158.1/Eisenstein (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary:|| Argues that because human beings are all connected to each other and the planet, the key to creating a better world is to understand that our personal choices contain transformational power.