Americanah [sound recording] / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
- CD Audiobook
- ISBN: 9781470388911
- ISBN: 147038891X
- Description: 15 sound discs (17 hr., 45 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged, [Recorded Books ed.].
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, , p2013.
- 0 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 0 copies at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
5 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Audio Books||CD/FICTION/ Adichie (Text to phone)||Checked out||11/14/2014|
|General Note:|| Compact disc.
Title from container.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Recording originally produced by W.F. Howes Ltd., p2013.
In container (17 cm.).
"With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Adjoa Andoh.
|Summary:|| A young woman from Nigeria leaves behind her home and her first love to start a new life in America, only to find her dreams are not all she expected.
|Awards Note:|| National Book Critics Circle Award for Fiction, 2013
Search for related items by subject
Refugees > Fiction.
Nigerians > United States > Fiction.
Nigerians > England > Fiction.
Nigeria > Fiction.