The humans [sound recording] : a novel / Matt Haig.
- CD Audiobook
- ISBN: 9781470394721
- ISBN: 1470394723
- Description: 7 sound discs (8 hr., 15 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged, [Recorded Books ed.].
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, , p2013.
- 0 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Audio Books||CD/FICTION/ Haig (Text to Phone)||Checked out||05/27/2016|
|General Note:|| Title from container.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Recording originally produced by Simon & Schuster Audio, p2013.
In container (17 cm.).
"With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Mark Meadows.
|Summary:|| Regarding humans unfavorably upon arriving on Earth, a reluctant extraterrestrial assumes the identity of a Cambridge mathematician before realizing that there is more to the human race than he suspected.
Search for related items by subject