- ISBN: 9781448895915 (library binding)
- ISBN: 144889591X (library binding)
- Description: 80 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Rosen Publishing, 2014.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Teen Nonfiction||TEEN 777/Furgang (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Included glossary.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 74-77) and index.
|Contents Note:|| Computer-assisted animation -- Animation careers and the production process -- Careers in computer-generated animation -- Careers in video games, modeling, and simulations -- Preparing for a career in digital animation -- Staying on top: networking and lifelong learning.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Computer animation > Vocational guidance.
Computer graphics > Vocational guidance.
Furgang, Kathy, "Careers in digital animation," New York : Rosen Publishing, 2014.