Money-making opportunities for teens who are computer savvy / Kathy Furgang.
- ISBN: 9781448893881 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1448893887 (library binding)
- Description: 80 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Rosen Pub., 2014.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 3 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Teen Nonfiction||TEEN 004.023/Furgang (Text to Phone)||Checked out||05/10/2017|
|Melrose||Nonfiction (Second Floor)||YA 331.702 Furgang (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Stoneham||Young Adult Area||Young Adult 004.023 FUR (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p, 72-75) and index.
|Contents Note:|| Working for yourself -- Working for others -- Going about your business -- Working now to make money later -- Career building blocks.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Youth > Employment.
Money-making projects for children.
Technology and youth.
Technology and youth > Vocational guidance.
Internet and teenagers.
Furgang, Kathy, "Money-making opportunities for teens who are computer savvy," New York : Rosen Pub., 2014.