Julie black belt : the belt of fire / written by Oliver Chin ; illustrated by Charlene Chua.
- ISBN: 9781597020794
- ISBN: 1597020796
- Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First hardcover edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : Immedium, Inc., 2013.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Children's Picture Books||J/E/ Chin (Picture Books) (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| "Julie trains to earn her next Kung Fu belt, but learns valuable lessons from her teacher's master and a fellow student along her journey"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kung fu > Juvenile fiction.
Competition (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Kung fu > Fiction.
Competition (Psychology) > Fiction.
Conduct of life > Fiction.
|Alternate Title:|| Belt of fire
Chin, Oliver Clyde, 1969-, "Julie black belt : the belt of fire," San Francisco, CA : Immedium, Inc., 2013.