Boy who learned upside down / by Winky Wheeler, Christy Scattarella.
- ISBN: 9781936364046 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1936364042 (hbk.)
- Description: 1 volume unpaged : colored illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Seattle, Washington : Hungry Dictator, 2013.
- Copyright: �2013
- 2 of 2 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Children's Picture Books||J/E/ Wheeler (Picture Books) (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Salem||Children's Fiction||j SCATTARELLA (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| The Boy Who Learned Upside Down is the story of a real boy who turned "I can't!" into "I can!" and Shadow, the dog who loved him. School was hard for Alex. He had learning challenges that turned reading into an endless chase after runaway words and made it difficult to pay attention, focus, and follow directions-as if he was learning upside down.
Search for related items by subject
Learning disabled children > United States > Biography.
Wheeler, Winky. "Boy who learned upside down." Seattle, Washington : Hungry Dictator, 2013.