The great big book of feelings / Mary Hoffman ; illustrated by Ros Asquith.
- ISBN: 9781847802811 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1847802818 (hbk.)
- Description: 34 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 31 cm
- Publisher: London : Frances Lincoln Children's Books, 2013.
- 3 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 copy at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Children's Nonfiction||J/ 152.4/Hoffman (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Marblehead||Children's Picturebook||J EASY HOFFMAN (Text to phone)||Checked out||09/10/2014|
|Reading||Children's New Books||CHILDREN'S 152.4 H (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Salem||Children's Non-Fiction||j 152.4 HOFFMAN (Text to phone)||Checked out||09/02/2014|
|Winthrop||Children's Nonfiction||j 152.4 Hof (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Explores the host of emotions that children can feel, including happiness, sadness, anger, loneliness, fear, and embarrassment.
Search for related items by subject
Pictorial works >