- ISBN: 9781448895151 (lib. bdg)
- ISBN: 1448895154 (lib. bdg)
- Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Rosen Publishing's Rosen Central, 2014.
Search for related items by series
- 2 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 copy at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||YA Nonficton||YA 005.1/La Bella (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Lynnfield||Children's Nonfiction||Children's / QA 76.76 .D47 L3 2014 (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Contents Note:|| What are apps? -- So you want to build an app? -- The role of developers -- Building a better app -- Selling your app.
|Summary:|| Describes the different types of apps, the process of building and improving apps, and how to market and sell them.
Search for related items by subject
Computer programming >
Application software > Development > Juvenile literature.
Application software > Development.