Practice to deceive [sound recording] / Ann Rule.
- ISBN: 9781470364618
- ISBN: 1470364611
- Description: 8 sound discs (9 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged, [Recorded Books ed.].
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, , p2013.
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 copy at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Audio Books||CD/NON-FIC/ Rule (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Compact disc.
Title from container.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Recording originally produced by Simon & Schuster Audio, p2013.
In container (17 cm.).
"With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Anne Twomey.
|Summary:|| A man is murdered on a sleepy island, and three people are accused of murdering him: an aging beauty queen, her guitar-teacher lover, and the widow.
Search for related items by subject
Murder > Investigation > Washington (State)
Trials (Murder) > Washington (State)