The Rosie project [sound recording] : a novel / Graeme Simsion.
- CD Audiobook
- ISBN: 9781470348199
- ISBN: 1470348195
- Description: 6 sound discs (7 hr., 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged, [Recorded Books ed.].
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, , p2013.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Audio Books||CD/FICTION/ Simsion (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Compact disc.
Title from container.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Recording originally produced by Simon & Schuster Audio, p2013.
In container (17 cm.).
"With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Dan O'Grady.
|Summary:|| A socially awkward genetics professor who has never been on a second date sets out to find the perfect wife, but instead finds Rosie Jarman, a fiercely independent barmaid who is on a quest to find her biological father.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||College teachers > Australia > Fiction.
Genetics > Research > Fiction.
Marriage > Fiction.
Simsion, Graeme C. "The Rosie project a novel." Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, 2013, 2013.