- ISBN: 9780727883087 : HRD
- ISBN: 0727883089 : HRD
- Description: 400 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First world hardcover edition.
- Publisher: Sutton, Surrey, England : Severn House Pub Ltd 2013
- 0 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 0 copies at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Mystery||MYSTERY/ Harper (Text to phone)||Checked out||04/18/2015|
|Citation/References Note:|| BO3R
|Summary:|| When young pregnant girls begin disappearing from rural Shelter, Kentucky, shortly before they are due to deliver their babies, local midwife Emma Weston joins forces with Griff Cusak, the new town doctor, to investigate a deadly trade in stolen babies.
Search for related items by subject
Crimes against >
Mother and child > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
Kentucky > Fiction.
Romantic suspense fiction.