- ISBN: 9780983021940 : PAP
- ISBN: 0983021945 : PAP
- Description: 241 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Pgw 2013
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Fiction||FICTION/ Krughoff (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Citation/References Note:|| BO3R
|Summary:|| After her brother John suffers a mental breakdown, Jane Fields assumes his identity and creates a life in the world as John, hoping her experiences will help him remember who he was, until he demands that she make some changes to her behavior.
Search for related items by subject
Brothers and sisters >
Identity (Psychology) > Fiction.
Mental illness > Fiction.