- ISBN: 9781608199594 (pbk)
- ISBN: 1608199592 (pbk)
- Description: 249,  pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury, 2013.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 0 of 0 copies available at Gloucester.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Danvers||Adult Paperbacks||PAPERBACK / DAY (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Includes a "Reading Group Guide" ( pages).
|Summary:|| A married couple, Caroline and Andrew, and his mother, who suffers from dementia, handle all in their own way the death of their son and grandson, killed during a military mission in Sudan.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Great Britain > History > George V, 1910-1936 > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > George VI, 1936-1952 > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Mothers and sons > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Day, Elizabeth, 1978-, "Home fires : a novel," New York : Bloomsbury, 2013.