- ISBN: 9781477805077 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1477805079 (pbk.)
- Description: 247 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Las Vegas, Nev. : Thomas and Mercer, c2013.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Mystery||MYSTERY/ Elkins (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| This should be the cushiest job Alix London's ever had. The second Alix London mystery finds the art restorer in a world brimming with idle luxury, spectacular locations, and deadly intrigue. Surrounded by art and wealth and the sun-drenched Greek isles, she's aboard a sumptuous mega-yacht with no responsibilities save the occasional lecture to the guests of her temporary employer, Panos Papadakis, one of the world's richest men. But, there's a catch......
Search for related items by subject
Art restorers >
Ocean travel > Fiction.
Greece > Fiction.