- CD Audiobook
- ISBN: 9781470365103
- ISBN: 1470365103
- Description: 26 sound discs (32 hr., 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged, [Recorded Books ed.].
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, , p2013.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Audio Books||CD/ 920/Wilson (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Compact disc.
Title from container.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Recording originally produced by Simon & Schuster Audio, p2013.
In container (17 cm.).
"With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Jeremy Bobb.
|Summary:|| A biography of the 28th president of the United States includes details from recently-discovered papers that highlight the character of the scholar-leader who shepherded his country through the first World War.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924.
Presidents > United States > Biography.
United States > Politics and government > 1913-1921.
Berg, A Scott. "Wilson." Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, 2013, 2013.