Bleeding edge [sound recording] : a novel / Thomas Pynchon.
- CD Audiobook
- ISBN: 9781470389413
- ISBN: 147038941X
- Description: 16 sound discs (18 hr., 45 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged, [Recorded Books ed.].
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, , p2013.
- 0 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Audio Books||CD/FICTION/ Pynchon (Text to Phone)||Checked out||08/14/2017|
|General Note:|| Compact disc.
Title from container.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Recording originally produced by Penguin Audio, p2013.
In container (17 cm.).
"With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Jeannie Berlin.
|Summary:|| An average mother of two working in investigation fraud gets drawn into a shady and eccentric underworld after looking into the finances of a billionaire computer geek.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women private investigators > Fiction.
High technology > Fiction.
Pynchon, Thomas. "Bleeding edge a novel." Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, 2013, 2013.