- ISBN: 9781250036100 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 1250036100 (trade pbk.)
- Description: 369 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First St. Martin's Griffin Edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martins Griffin, 
- 3 of 3 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Fiction||FICTION/ Kaufmann (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Danvers||Adult Paperbacks||PAPERBACK / KAUFMANN (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Swampscott||Raymond Room||Fic m Kaufmann (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Given his line of work in the employ of a psychotic Brooklyn crime boss, Trent finds himself on the wrong end of too many bullets. Yet each time he's killed, he wakes a few minutes later completely healed of his wounds but with no memory of his past identity. What's worse, each time he cheats death someone else dies in his place.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Good and evil > Fiction.
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) > Fiction.
Kaufmann, Nicholas, 1969-, "Dying is My Business," New York : St. Martins Griffin,