The dark man / Stephen King ; [artwork by Glenn Chadbourne].
- ISBN: 9781587674211
- ISBN: 1587674211
- ISBN: 9781587674259
- ISBN: 1587674254
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : chiefly ill. ; 15 x 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st hardcover ed.
- Publisher: Forest Hill, Md. : Cemetery Dance Publications, 2013.
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 copy at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Nonfiction||811.54/King (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Poem by Stephen King (c1969) about a villainous man, a source of King's later fictional character, Randall Flagg.
Illustrated with about 70 full-page b&w drawings by Glenn Chadbourne to accompany this edition.
|Summary:|| Illustrated version of Stephen King's poem "The Dark Man" written more than forty years ago.
Search for related items by subject
Good and evil > Poetry.
Villains in literature > Poetry.
Poetry > 20th century.
Noir comic books, strips, etc.