New Zealand / by Peter Turner ; photography by Colin Monteath.
- ISBN: 1426211619 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781426211614 (paperback)
- Description: 318 pages : colour illustrations, colour maps ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Second edition.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic, 
- Copyright: ©2013
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Nonfiction||919.3/Turner (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Lynnfield||Adult Nonfiction||Travel / DU 405.5 .T87 2013 (Text to Phone)||Checked out||07/05/2016|
|General Note:|| Previous edition: 2009.
|Summary:|| Presents information on New Zealand's culture, history, and people; offers walking and driving tours enhanced by color-coded maps; and suggests excursions off the beaten path.
|Alternate Title:|| National Geographic traveler New Zealand