- ISBN: 9781464201813 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1464201811 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781464201837 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 1464201838 (trade pbk.)
- Description: 259 p. : maps ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Scottsdale, AZ : Poisoned Pen Press, 2013.
- Copyright: �2013
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 0 of 0 copies available at Gloucester.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Reading||Adult Mystery||MYSTERY SIG (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Salem||Adult Fiction||FIC/ SIGER - MYSTERY (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| "Mykonos holds tight to its past even as it transforms from an obscure, impoverished Aegean island into a tourist mecca and summertime playground for the world's rich, a process making the Mykonian people some of the wealthiest in Greece. Yes, the old guard is still a force to be reckoned with despite the new money. One of them, a legendary nightclub owner, has been found savagely bludgeoned in his home. All evidence points to obvious thugs. Yet the murder has put long hidden, politically explosive secrets in play and drawn a dangerous foreign investor to the island paradise. Andreas Kaldis, feared head of Greece's special crimes division, is certain there's a far more complex solution to the murder than robbery, and he vows to find it"--back of cover.
Search for related items by subject
Kaldis, Andreas (Fictitious character) >
Mykonos Island (Greece) > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.