- ISBN: 9781401689100 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 1401689108 (trade pbk.)
- Description: ix, 326 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Nashville, Tennessee : Thomas Nelson, 
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 0 copies at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Fiction||FICTION/ Tolsma (Text to phone)||Checked out||09/18/2014|
|Wakefield||Adult Fiction (Lower Level)||FICTION Tolsma, L. (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| The war is drawing to a close, but the Nazis still occupy part of the Netherlands. After the losses she's endured, war widow Cornelia is only a shadow of the woman she once was. She fights now to protect her younger brother, Johan, who lives in hiding. When Johan brings Gerrit Laninga, a wounded Dutch Resistance member, to Cornelia's doorstep, their lives are forever altered. Although scared of the consequences of harboring a wanted man, Cornelia's faith won't let her turn him out.
Search for related items by subject
World War, 1939-1945 >
Underground movements >
Netherlands > History > German occupation, 1940-1945 > Fiction.