- ISBN: 9781599904429 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 159990442X (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9781619632516
- Description: 311 pages ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury, 2013.
Search for related items by series
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 0 copies at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Children's Series Shelf||J/ Hennesy (Series Shelf) (Text to phone)||In transit||-|
|Swampscott||Children's Room Paperbacks||jPB Hennessy (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Pandy, Alcie, Iole, and Homer hunt for the worst Evil of all--Fear--in the dreaded underworld where Hera has been wreaking havoc and such infamous villains as Tantalus, Sisyphus, and The Danaids have been freed from their eternal punishments.
Search for related items by subject