- ISBN: 006222851X (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780062228512 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781480612686 (Paw Prints)
- ISBN: 1480612685
- Description: 238, 10 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTeen, c2013.
- 3 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 2 copies at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||YA Paperbacks||YA PAPERBACK/Fic/ Scott (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Gloucester||YA Fiction||YA PAPERBACK/Fic/ Scott (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Reading||Teen Fiction||TEEN PAPERBACK S (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Wakefield||Young Adult Paperbacks||NEW Young Adult Paperback Scott (Text to phone)||Checked out||11/14/2014|
|Summary:|| Anticipating an epic first rock concert that he will attend unsupervised, Jeremy plans to dedicate his expected night of debauchery to his friend Tim, who is donating bone marrow to his cancer patient mother on the same night.
Search for related items by subject
|Alternate Title:|| Chillax