- ISBN: 9780425267936 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0425267938 (paperback)
- Description: 435 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: Berkley trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2013.
- Copyright: ©2012
- 5 of 5 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Fiction||FICTION/ Noble (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Lynnfield||Adult Fiction||Fiction / Noble, E. (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Peabody West Branch||Adult Paperbacks||Paperback (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Swampscott||Harris Room||Fic Noble (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Wakefield||Adult Fiction (Lower Level)||FICTION Noble, E. (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| For Maggie and Bill it was love at first sight. One impulsive wedding later and with the arrival of three perfect children, Jake, Aly and Stan, the Barrett family seem to have it all. Until the day their world stops turning!
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Marriage > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Death > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Noble, Elizabeth. "Between a mother and her child." New York : Berkley Books, 2013.