The trident : the forging and reforging of a Navy SEAL leader / Jason Redman with John R. Bruning.
- ISBN: 9780062208316 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0062208314 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9780062208323 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0062208322 (pbk.)
- Description: xviii, 382 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- 4 of 5 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Nonfiction||359.984/Redman (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Lynnfield||Adult Nonfiction||VG 87 .R54 2013 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Peabody Main||Adult Nonfiction||V 63 .R44 2013 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Peabody South Branch||Adult Nonfiction||V 63 .R44 2013 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Wakefield||Adult Nonfiction (2nd Floor)||359.0092 Redman (Text to Phone)||Long Overdue||09/22/2015|
|Summary:|| "A Navy SEAL's highly-charged account of his combat missions in Iraq and his miraculous recovery from wounds that might have killed him--if it were not for his grit and the devotion of his wife and family"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Alternate Title:|| Forging and reforging of a Navy SEAL leader