Patrick Leigh Fermor : an adventure / Artemis Cooper.
- ISBN: 9781590176740 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 159017674X (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- Description: xiii, 448 pages, 8 page of unnumbered plates : illustrations, map ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : New York Review Books, 
- 3 of 4 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Nonfiction||920/FERMOR (Text to Phone)||Checked out||07/26/2016|
|Beverly Main||Adult Nonfiction||G 154 .F47 C66 2013 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Lynnfield||Adult Biographies||Biography / FERMOR / Cooper (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Stoneham||Adult Nonfiction Lower Level||B Fermor (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Originally published: Great Britain : John Murray (Publishers), 2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 427-430) and index.
|Summary:|| A biography of the adventurer, soldier, and author whose "enviably colorful life took off when in 1934, at the age of eighteen, he decided to walk across Europe. Before the year was out, he had trekked through nine countries and taught himself three languages, while his enthusiasm and curiosity for every kind of experience made him equally happy in caves or country houses, among shepherds or countesses"--Dust jacket flap.
Search for related items by subject
Fermor, Patrick Leigh.
Fermor, Patrick Leigh > Travel > Danube River Valley.
Travel writers > Great Britain > Biography.
Soldiers > Great Britain > Biography.