In the moors : a shaman mystery / Nina Milton.
- ISBN: 9780738738369 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0738738360 (pbk.)
- Description: 395 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Woodbury, Minnesota : Midnight Ink, 2013.
- 3 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 copy at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Mystery||MYSTERY/ Milton (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Beverly Main||Adult Quick Picks||QUICK PICKS (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Lynnfield||Adult Fiction||Mystery / Milton, N. (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Shamanic counselor Sabbie Dare doesn't believe her troubled client, Cliff Houghton, is capable of evil. But Cliff has become the prime suspect in the murder of a young boy after the police catch him lurking in the moors where the body was found. It is up to Sabbie to find the real murderer.
Search for related items by subject