- ISBN: 9780738738369 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0738738360 (pbk.)
- Description: 395 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Woodbury, Minnesota : Midnight Ink, 2013.
- 3 of 3 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 0 of 0 copies available at Gloucester.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Beverly Main||Adult Fiction||Fiction/ Milton (Mystery) (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Lynnfield||Adult Mysteries||Mystery / Milton, N. (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Winthrop||Adult Mysteries||Mys Fic/Milton, N. (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Shamanic counselor Sabbie Dare doesn't believe her troubled client, Cliff Houghton, is capable of evil. But Cliff has become the prime suspect in the murder of a young boy after the police catch him lurking in the moors where the body was found. It is up to Sabbie to find the real murderer.
Search for related items by subject