- ISBN: 9780802854131 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0802854133 (pbk.)
- Description: 246 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, MI : Eerdmans Books for Young Readers, 2013.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 0 of 0 copies available at Gloucester.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Peabody West Branch||Children's Paperbacks||Child/Paperback (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Wrongly accused of cyberbullying, seventh-grader Jun Li, a brilliant student, more comfortable around computers than people, has seven days to find the real culprit or face explusion.
Search for related items by subject