- ISBN: 9781780290461 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1780290462 (hbk.)
- Description: 202 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First world edition.
- Publisher: Sutton : Crème de la Crime, 2013.
Search for related items by series
- 4 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 copy at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Mystery||MYSTERY/ Hall (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Beverly Main||NEW||Fiction/ Hall (Mystery) (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Salem||Adult Fiction||FIC/ HALL - MYSTERY (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Swampscott||Raymond Room||Fic-m Hall, P. (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| In 1963, a young photographer from Liverpool finds the darker side of London's fashion industry when she goes to work for at a fashion photographer's studio.
Search for related items by subject
O'Donnell, Kate (Fictitious character) >
Women photographers > England > Liverpool > Fiction.
London (England) > Social conditions > 20th century > Fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.