- ISBN: 9781432827533 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1432827537 (hardcover)
- Description: 287 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Five Star, A part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 
- 4 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 copy at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Fiction||FICTION/ Nowak (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Beverly Main||Adult Fiction||Fiction/ Nowak (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Peabody Main||Adult Fiction||Fiction/ Nowak (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Swampscott||Raymond Room||Fic-m Nowak (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| During the 1879 trial of Standing Bear, Lisa Dupree has a secret Sioux heritage that she just can't betray once her aunt is imprisoned by the government, and she catches the eye of D.A. Zach Spencer, who is uncomfortable having to prosecute the case against Standing Bear.
Search for related items by subject
Women librarians >
Indians of North America > Fiction.