- ISBN: 0763664332
- ISBN: 9780763664336
- Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition, reinforced trade edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Templar Books, 2013.
Search for related items by series
- 3 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 0 copies at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Children's Picture Books||J/E/ Peel (Picture Books) (Text to phone)||Checked out||07/22/2015|
|Reading||Children's Board Books||CHILDREN'S BOARD BOOK (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Salem||Children's Preschool||j PRESCHOOL (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Saugus||Children's Board Books||JUV Board Book Faces (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| On board pages.
"Twelve more works by famous artists to explore with your child"--Cover.
|Summary:|| A parent and child can explore twelve paintings of faces by contemporary and modern artists. A mirror on the back inside cover enables a baby to frame their own face on the book's last page.
Search for related items by subject
Art, Modern > Juvenile literature.
Art appreciation > Juvenile literature.
Toy and movable books.