Health and healing after traumatic brain injury : understanding the power of family, friends, community, and other support systems / Heidi Muenchberger, Elizabeth Kendall, and John Wright, editors ; foreword by James S. Brady.
- ISBN: 9781440828867 (hardcopy : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1440828865 (hardcopy : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781440828874 (ebook)
- ISBN: 1440828873 (ebook)
- Description: p. ; cm.
- Publisher: Santa Barbara, Calif. : Praeger, c2013.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 3 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Nonfiction||362.197481/Health (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Northern Essex - Haverhill Campus||Stacks||RC387.5 .M86 2013 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Northern Essex - Lawrence Campus||Stacks||RC387.5 .M86 2013 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary:|| "In this groundbreaking book, experts show what a difference support systems--family, friends, community and social programs--can make towards the recovery of the millions of people who suffer a traumatic700 brain injury each year"--Provided by publisher.