Our country's Presidents : all you need to know about the presidents, from George Washington to Barack Obama / Ann Bausum ; with a foreword by Barack Obama.
- ISBN: 9781426310904 (4th library edition)
- ISBN: 1426310900 (4th library edition)
- ISBN: 9781426310898 (4th trade edition)
- ISBN: 1426310897 (4th trade edition)
- Description: 223 pages : illustrations, maps ; 29 cm
- Edition: 4th library edition
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic Society, 
- 7 of 9 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Children's Nonfiction||J/ 923.1/Bausum (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Beverly Farms||Children's Biography||Child Biography E 176.1 .B28 2013 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Everett - Parlin Memorial||YA Nonfiction||973.09/B351o (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Marblehead||Children's On Order||On Order 209181 (Text to Phone)||In process||-|
|Northern Essex - Lawrence Campus||ESL||ESL E176.1 .B28 2013 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Reading||Children's reference||CHILDREN'S REF 973.1 B (Text to Phone)||Library Use Only||-|
|Saugus||Children's Nonfiction||JUV 920 Bausum (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Wakefield||Children's Nonfiction||Children's 973.099 Bausum (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Winthrop||Children's Biographies||Juv 923.173 Bausum (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| "Featuring the 2012 election"--Spine.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 222) and index.
|Summary:|| Complete with period paintings and photographs, a comprehensive guide provides profiles, biographies, administration highlights, and political and personal accomplishments of every president in the history of the United States.
Search for related items by subject
United States >
|Alternate Title:|| Presidents