- ISBN: 9781448813131 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 1448813131 (lib. bdg.)
- Description: 80 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Rosen Pub., 2011.
Search for related items by series
- 2 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 copy at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||YA Nonficton||YA 004.6023/Grayson (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Peabody Main||YA Nonfiction||YA/Career TK 5102.6 .G73 2011 (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. -76) and index.
|Contents Note:|| Networks in today's world -- What is network engineering? -- How to get started : education & training -- Getting certified -- On the job -- Where the jobs are -- Turning pro.
|Summary:|| Explains the responsibilities of computer network engineers and related specialists, describes the training required, and discusses possible career paths.
Search for related items by subject
Computer networks >
Vocational guidance >
Computer networks > Vocational guidance.