- ISBN: 9781448845866 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1448845866 (library binding)
- Description: 48 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Rosen Pub., 2012.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gloucester. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Teen Nonfiction||TEEN 362.28/Huddle (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Revere||Young Adult Nonfiction||Y.A/ 362.28/H (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 43-46) and index.
|Contents Note:|| Why do teens kill themselves? -- Spinning out of control -- The warning signs of teen suicide -- Prevention and intervention -- What you can do to help -- Coping with loss and grief after suicide.
|Summary:|| Discusses suicide in teenagers, including potential causes for suicide, how to prevent it and intervent with a troubled teenager, and how to cope with loss after a suicide.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenagers > Suicidal behavior > United States > Juvenile literature.
Suicide > United States > Prevention > Juvenile literature.
Teenagers > Mental health > United States > Juvenile literature.
Huddle, Lorena. "Teen suicide." New York : Rosen Pub., 2012.